Sadlier’s new Catholic Identity Links is a K–8 online program uniquely developed to rally our school community around the common goal of strengthening Catholic Identity.
Focus on 52 virtues and values—one for every week of the year—with downloads that include short lessons, homily hints, prayers, Scripture references, and more. Each virtue and value promotes Catholic Identity so that young disciples follow Jesus Christ.
Catholic Identity Links:
- Provides teacher and grade-specific links, made up of lessons, resources, and practical applications—to be accessed online or printed
- Promotes common Catholic language
- Works seamlessly with Sadlier’s We Believe or other catechetical programs
- Correlates to the Liturgical seasons with a virtue or value for every week
- Provides targeted messages for key adults in the students’ lives to deliver