Sacred Heart School is accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference. The accreditation program provides a systematic process of school improvement through the application of educational standards or criteria. The benefits of this accreditation design include:
- the assurance of quality Catholic education based on a Christian value system,
- the validation of a school’s unique purpose of teaching and living out the message of Jesus Christ according to the Catholic tradition,
- the integration of faith and values into the program design,
- the opportunity for a continuous peer review and assistance at various stages leading to the ongoing planning and improvement of services for students, and
- the existence of a set of current standards which promote excellence in the total educational program and are appropriate to the mission of Catholic schools.
Sacred Heart School was re-accredited in 2015. The school continues to review and revise it's action plan as the needs of the community change each year.